Flat 2 Gatefoot Mill is a 2 Bedroom first floor flat located near the centre of Staveley Village with bus and rail connections.
Gatefoot Mill is a block of 4 flats set in communal gardens with the river Kent running behind it.
The flat has a modern kitchen with range of wall and base units, electric hob, electric oven and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine. There is a spacious lounge with 2 large windows. Double Bedroom with built in wardrobes and single bedroom with built in wardrobes. Modern bathroom, tiled floor to ceiling with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Newly decorated throughout
Fully Double Glazed and Economy 7 Central Heating
No Smokers or Pets
Council Tax Band: B
- 2 Bedroom First Floor Flat in Staveley
- Located in quiet block of 4 flats with views of river behind
- Communal Entrance
- Flat entrance
- Kitchen with modern units
- electric hob and oven
- Very spacious lounge
- Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Single Bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Fully tiled modern bathroom
- Fully Double Glazed and Economy 7 Central Heating
- Use of communal gardens
- 2 Off Road Parking Spaces
- Available Immediately
- No Smokers or Pets
- Council Tax Band: B