55 Craig Walk, Bowness on Windermere is a lovely, traditional Lakeland Terrace house with accommodation on 3 floors.
There is a small front garden leading to the entrance. Large hallway with coathooks, Spacious Dining Room with original storage cupboards leading through to Lounge with bay window and wood burning stove. Rear hallway to back door with useful space for boots and coats. Lower Floor with cloakroom with plumbing for washing machine. Snug. Very well designed Dining Kitchen with breakfast bar, large range of storage cupboards. Electric Ceramic Hob, Electric Double Oven, Extractor fan, Dishwasher and American Fridge/Freezer.
On the first floor there is a modern bathroom with shower over bath, wash basin and toilet. Two Double Bedrooms and One Single Bedroom.
Gas Central Heating and partly double glazed.
Rear outside paved courtyard with store, outside toilet and wood store. Beyond is a raised decked sitting area.
Available mid February 2018
No Smokers, Pets - children by negotiation
Council Tax Band: D
- Three Bedroom Traditional Lakeland Terrace House
- Spacious accommodation over 3 floors
- Entrance Hall leading through to Lounge with Wood Burner
- Nice Dining Room
- Rear Hallway with door to rear garden and yard
- Lower Ground Floor with Snug
- Cloakroom with plumbing for washing machine
- Excellent Modern Dining Kitchen with appliances
- Upstairs to first floor
- Modern Bathroom with shower over bath
- WC & wash basin
- 2 Double Bedrooms and one Siingle Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating and Partly Double Glazed
- Small Front Garden
- Rear Yard with store & outside toilet & woodstore
- Rear Garden with raised decked sitting area
- Available Immediately
- No Smokers
- Pets - Children considered
- Council Tax Band: D